How it works
Up North RV wants your RV rental experience to be the best. Our job is to put you at ease with your next vacation. You will find our rental process easy and simple.
- Please contact us via phone or email to check availability for your camping dates and to ensure the location is one we service
- Once you have received your confirmation email from us, we require a $250 security deposit to hold your reservation; this can be paid via PayPal or Venmo (NOTE: your reservation is not secure until your security deposit is paid—If no security deposit is paid within 48hrs of the confirmation email, your requested dates will be released).
- The remainder of your rental fee (minus security deposit) is due in full by 30days prior to your arrival date, otherwise the reservation will be cancelled.
- Your $500 damage deposit will be returned to you (via PayPal, Venmo, or credit card) within 7 days of picking up the camper and completion of the inspection.
- On the date of arrival, we will meet you at your site and give you a walk-through and show you how everything works
- At the end of your stay, please leave the camper in a clean condition as it was when you arrived, and text us when you have left so we can plan to pick up.